We are pleased to announce that the 2021 Diversity Young Investigator Award is now open. To apply, candidates must be nominated by a senior scientist(s). All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Diversity Editorial Board.
Eligibility and requirements:
– Ground-breaking research and significant contribution to the advancement of the field;
– No more than 10 years since the receipt of their highest terminal degree (i.e., Ph.D., by 31 December 2020);
– Candidates must be nominated by a senior scientist(s).
List of documents for application:
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list;
– Scanned copy of the applicant’s Ph.D. certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists. The letter should highlight the applicant’s achievements and contributions to the diversity concept and application, diversity assessment and diversity preservation research field.
The award will consist of:
– 2000 Swiss Francs;
– An offer to publish a paper free of charge without a fixed deadline in Diversity after peer review; and
Nominations may be submitted by clicking the button above by 31 December 2020. The winners will be announced on 15 January 2021. Follow us on Twitter @Diversity Mdpi to keep informed of the latest updates.