26–27 May 2020, Berlin, Germany
21st Annual Drug Discovery Summit and 8th Annual Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Congress
Join over 400 leaders, experts and scientists at the renowned R&D Series, helping to shape the future of drug discovery and development at Oxford Global’s 21st Annual Drug Discovery Summit and 8th Annual Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Congress, 26th – 27th May 2020, Berlin, Germany. The events bring together thought leaders to enable innovation in discovery on target, chemistry biology and medicinal chemistry.
Key opinion leaders joining our events include:
- Steve Rees,Vice President Discovery Biology, AstraZeneca R&D Biopharmaceuticals Discovery Sciences
- Ulrich A.K. Betz, Vice President Innovation, Department Head Future Insight, Merck KGaA
- Thorsten Thormann, Vice President, Research, LEO Pharma
- Alex Gouliaev, Vice President, Amgen
- Michael R. Myers, Senior Director, LRL - Due Diligence, Eli Lilly and Company
- Oliver Rausch, CSO, Storm Therapeutics
The two-day congress format combines dedicated networking breaks, pre-organised 1-2-1 meetings and our popular drinks reception. The exhibition hall and poster presentation spaces offer a relaxed and professional environment for discussion. These events form part of the R&D Series EU and are co-located with our 2nd Annual Neuroscience in Discovery & Development Congresses.
View the agenda: https://bit.ly/35I18yz[email protected] or visit the website: