Brain Sciences 2020 Young Investigator Award (1,500 CHF)
We are inviting applications for the Brain Sciences Award for Young Investigators 2020, which will be given for remarkable research or career achievements. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee, including the Editor-in-Chief of Brain Sciences Prof. Dr. Stephen D. Meriney.
– Ground-breaking contribution to the advancement of neuroscience.
– 35 years age and under (by 30 October 2020).
– Candidates must be nominated a supervisor or mentor.
Required Application Documents:
– CV and a list of publications.
– A description of the candidate’s research and a scanned copy of the candidate’s doctorate (PhD) certificate.
– Nomination letter from the candidate’s supervisor or mentor.
The award will consist of 1500 Swiss Francs and a waiver of the 1800 Swiss Francs article processing fee for manuscripts submitted for publication in Brain Sciences before the end of 31 December 2021. This award will be presented to three selected young investigators.
Please send your application to the Brain Sciences Editorial Office ([email protected]) by 30 October 2020. The winners will be announced in Brain Sciences by 31 December 2020.