3–10 July 2021, Thessaloniki, Greece
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the technology, business and networking premier annual multi-event exploring the key advances and commercialization opportunities in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics, 3D Printing/Bioprinting and Nanomedicine.
It brings together a powerful international community of more than 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2021 will be a Hybrid event, combining both Live (On-site) and Virtual (On-line) presentations and participation.
It includes the following internationally established events:
- 18th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN21) 6 - 9 July
- 14th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE21) 5 - 8 July
- 4th International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital and Additive Manufacturing (I3D21) 7 - 8 July
- 15th International Summer Schools on "Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine" (ISSON21) 3 -10 July
- 11th International Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (EXPO21) 5 - 9 July
- Business Forum 6 - 8 July
- Matchmaking Event (B2B) 7 July
Please find registration infos here.