30 September–4 October 2012 WCOS 2012—Harmony of Ecology and Technology in Oleo Science
Harmony of Ecology and Technology in Oleo Science has been requested to accelerate the establishment of sustainable technologies. The Japan Oil Chemists' Society will organize the World Congress on Oleo Science (WCOS 2012) in Nagasaki to celebrate 51 years of the Annual Meeting.
WCOS 2012 has attractive sessions on Oil, Fat & Lipid in Human Nutrition, Detergent & Interface Science, Processing Developments in Oil & Fat Technology, Biodiesel & Biofuel, Lipid Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Lipid Oxidation & Antioxidants, Lipid Chemistry & Organic Synthesis, Analytical Techniques & Application, and Food & Feed Nutrition. Scientists active worldwide will be invited. We would encourage you to attend and present excellent researches.
- Oil, Fat & Lipid in Human Nutrition
- Surfactants & Interface Science
- Processing Developments in Oil & Fat Technology
- Biodiesel & Biofuel
- Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Lipid Oxidation & Antioxidants
- Lipid Chemistry & Organic Synthesis
- Analytical Techniques & Application
- Lipid Nutrition & Human Health
- Food Structure & Functionality / FSFF