Travel Award 2019 (800 CHF)
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for postdoctoral researchers in the area of antioxidants to support participation at a conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the field.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral researchers involved in antioxidants and related areas;
- Applicants will attend an international conference (from January 2019 to December 2019) in the field to present their research (oral presentation or poster).
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Outline of current and future work (500 words);
- A short CV with selected publications;
- The conference to be attended and the work that will be presented;
- A letter of recommendation from their supervisor or PI.
The Award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply online at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/antioxidants/awards up until 1 November 2018. The winner will be announced in Antioxidants by the end of December 2018.
Travel Award 2018
We are pleased to announce the winner of the 2018 Antioxidants Travel Awards. The Award has been granted to: Elizabeth Bromfield, a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
Her work is focused on the effect of oxidative stress on protein homeostasis in developing germ cells. The Award consisted of 800 Swiss Francs, to attend an academic conference of her choice in 2018. We would like to thank all the applicants for submitting their fascinating and diverse range of research topics.
Prof. Dr. Stanley Omaye
Editor-in-Chief of Antioxidants
Department of Agriculture, Nutrition and Veterinary Sciences, University of Nevada, 1664 North Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89557, USA