Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Vaccines Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topical Advisory Panel
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor’s Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
27 March 2019
Recruiting Editors for Vaccines
- Vaccines against Infectious Diseases;
- Therapeutic Vaccines and Antibody Therapeutics;
- Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy;
- Influenza Virus Vaccines;
- HIV Vaccines;
- Veterinary Vaccines;
- Vaccines against (Re)Emerging and Tropical Infections Diseases;
- Toxicology Studies and Clinical Trials;
- Immune Mechanisms;
- Vaccines and Society;
- Failed Vaccines and Vaccine Antigens.
We are looking to expand the Editorial Boards for the twelve sections to add to the expertise in these areas. The ideal candidate is an active, international, and experienced scholar in a research area related to the areas listed above. In addition, the candidate has a passion for journal editing, scientific communication, and digital publishing. We encourage anyone who is interested in applying to this position or who would like to recommend a potential candidate for this position to contact us by 30 September 2019.
Vaccines (ISSN 2076-393X) is an international, peer-reviewed, quick-refereeing open access journal published online by MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. /Vaccines/ is indexed by SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed (NLM), Scopus (CiteScore 4.94), etc. /Vaccines/ is due to receive its first Journal Impact Factor based on Web of Science data in mid-2019. More details regarding the Editorial Board of /Vaccines/ are available via the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/vaccines/editors/.
Members of the Editorial Board have the following duties:
- To make decisions regarding whether a manuscript will be accepted or not based on the information collected;
- To review a few papers per year;
- To guest edit a Special Issue on a topic related to his/her research interests; and
- To promote Vaccines and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Vaccines Editorial Office at [email protected].