Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
20 June 2022
MDPI’s 2021 Travel Awards in “Medicine & Pharmacology”—Winners Announced
We are proud to recognize the winners of MDPI’s 2021 Travel Awards in the “Medicine & Pharmacology” category for their outstanding presentations and to present them with the prize.
MDPI journals regularly offer travel awards to encourage talented junior scientists to present their latest research at academic conferences in specific fields, which helps to increase their influence.
The winners mentioned below were carefully selected by the journal editors based on an outline of their research and the work to be presented at an academic conference.
We would like to warmly congratulate the Travel Awards winners for the year 2021 and wish them the greatest success with their future research endeavors. MDPI will continue to enhance communication among scientists.
- Soheil Saeedi, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Shawn Alexander Hallett, University of Michigan, USA
- Claire Albert, Yale University, USA
- Raquel Filipa da Costa Viveiros, NOVA University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Patrick Jim Küppers, University Hospital Bonn, Germany