Biomedicines 2020-2021 Travel Award (800 CHF)
It is with the deepest regret that we announce that the Biomedicines 2020 Travel Award has been postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate all your efforts in the fight against COVID-19.
Biomedicines will be launching its Travel Award for junior investigators in biomedicine- related research fields. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee, consisting of senior scholars from the Biomedicines Editorial Board, chaired by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Shaker A. Mousa.
– Postdoc or Ph.D. student;
– Will attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– The conference that the candidate plans to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
– A justification letter describing the focus of the candidate’s research (max. 800 words);
– A letter of recommendation from the candidate’s mentor; and
– After the meeting, the awardee must provide a copy of the page in the conference program showing the abstract/presentation and a meeting badge that verifies their attendance.
The award, which consists of 800 CHF and a certificate, will be granted to one junior investigator. Please submit your applications for this award at the link (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/biomedicines/awards) before 28 February 2021. The winner will be announced by the end of March 2021 and announced on the Biomedicines website.
Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059; CODEN: BIOMID) is a scientific peer-reviewed open access biomedical journal published monthly online by MDPI.