Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Sensors Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topics Board
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor's Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
- 20th Anniversary of Sensors
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
18 September 2020
Sensors 2021 Travel Awards are Open for Applications
We are inviting applications for the following seven section travel awards for jounior scientists. The winners will be awarded 500 CHF each and a certificate. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in the field.
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Physical Sensors
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Intelligent Sensors
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Chemical Sensors
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Remote Sensors
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Sensors Networks
Sensors 2021 Travel Award in Biosensors
Sensors 2021 Travel Award for Women
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (proof required) in one of the above fields.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information concerning the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– A curriculum vitae and a list of publications.
– A justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– A letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
Please submit your applications for the travel awards online by clicking the above award titles before 31 December, 2020. The prizes will be awarded at the end of February 2021 and announced on the Sensors website.