Special Issue "Human Centred Robotics"
A special issue of Robotics (ISSN 2218-6581).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (15 December 2012) | Viewed by 22824
Interests: robotics; embedded systems; mechatronics; advanced manufacturing; multimodal human-machine interfaces; wearable sensors and systems; sensor integration and data fusion algorithms; biomedical signal processing; e-health; medical and surgical robotics; AI applications; intelligent control and learning algorithms; cooperative robots in search and rescue; networked sensors, systems, and robots
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Robotics: Feature Papers 2020
Special Issue in Robotics: Robotics: 10th Anniversary Feature Papers
Human Centred Robotics puts humans in the centre of technological developments and represents a vision of the future where various kinds of intelligent robots that will coexist with humans. These intelligent robots serve humans in daily life or in a hazardous environment, including home or personal service robots, entertainment robots, education robots, medical robots, healthcare and rehabilitation robots, search and rescue robots.
This special issue will focus on original papers of innovative ideas and concepts, new discoveries and improvements, as well as novel applications and business models which are related to the field of human-centred robots or intelligent service robotics.
Prof. Dr. Huosheng Hu
- intelligent mechatronics, robotics and biomimetics
- biologically-inspired, novel and unconventional robots
- modelling, identification and control of autonomous robots
- elements, structures, mechanisms of micro and nano robots
- sensors and wireless sensor networks for robot navigation
- biomedical and rehabilitation robots and artificial organs
- AI, neural networks and fuzzy logic in robot learning and adaptation
- tele-robotics, human computer interaction, human-robot interaction