Robotics aims to provide an international forum to report the latest developments in robotic systems, autonomous behaviors, multi-sensor fusion, learning algorithms, system modelling, control software, smart actuators, service applications, and human–machine interaction.
Special emphasis is given to technological innovation and real-world applications.
- History of robotics;
- Intelligent robotics, mechatronics, and biomimetics;
- Novel and biologically inspired robotics;
- Modelling, identification, and control of robotic systems;
- Biomedical, rehabilitation, and surgical robotics;
- Exoskeletons, prosthetics, and artificial organs;
- AI, neural networks, and fuzzy logic in robotics;
- Multimodal human–machine interaction;
- Wireless sensor networks for robot navigation;
- Multi-sensor data fusion and SLAM;
- Service robotics, industrial robotizations, space robotics;
- Sensorization, robot navigation, communication robotics;
- Swarm robotics, mobile and flying robotic systems.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Robotics is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Robotics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.