We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for the Pharmacy Travel Award 2020. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by Prof. Jeffrey Atkinson, Section Editor-in-Chief of Pharmacy.
This prize provides financial assistance for the winners to attend an international pharmacy conference to be held in 2020 and to present an oral presentation, poster, or both.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in pharmaceutical sciences and education, broadly defined as any discipline covered by the journal Pharmacy.
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and planned future research;
- CV, including a complete list of publications;
- Details of the conference you will attend (conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work that will be presented;
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs for each winner, with two winners in total.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 30 November 2019. The winners will be announced on the 31 January 2020.