Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Men's Sexual Health"
A special issue of Medical Sciences (ISSN 2076-3271).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2019.
Director at AndroUrology Centre for Sexual, Urinary and Reproductive Excellence Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Macquarie University Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Interests: Male sexual and reproductive surgery; penile reconstruction and prosthesis surgery; stem cells; testosterone deficiency
Significant advances have been made in the field of men’s sexual health (MSH) in recent years. The introduction of new and novel technologies to diagnose and manage various sexual health conditions has revolutionised the ways in which we approach and provide evidence-based medicine healthcare for effective outcomes.
This Special Issue will address controversial areas as well as provide critical reviews of important topics in MSH. This Special Issue will feature short, focused reviews, including an update on the advances and challenges in the latest trends in MSH. The goals of publication are to deliver state-of-art information on emerging ideas as well as to reassess contemporary management strategies on key aspects of MSH.
I hope that this Special Issue will serve as an informative and enjoyable reference to readers on a diverse group of sexual medicine related topics.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Prof. Eric Chung
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Medical Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Current limitations in medical therapy for Peyronie’s disease: Should medical therapy be offered?
- Penile prosthesis implant: Addressing the current limitations of conventional medical therapy in erectile dysfunction
- Sexual health, cardiovascular risk modification, and exercise program: Concept in prostate cancer survivorship
- Sexuality, sexual health, and ageing population
- Imaging modalities in prostate cancer: Revolutionizing the way we image prostate cancer
- Low-intensity shockwave therapy for men with erection dysfunction: From concept to clinical applications
- Genetic markers for prostate cancer diagnosis and prognosis: Improving the detection and management
- Novel and standard imaging studies for Peyronie’s disease: Imaging the penis
- Prostate cancer survivorship on erectile and sexual dysfunction: Evaluating the “real data” and current strategies to penile rehabilitation