Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
30 April 2021 JCDD Webinar | Advances in Echocardiography for the Assessment of Mitral Valve Disease
Mitral valve apparatus has a complex anatomy and function and a proper non-invasive assessment is crucial to understand potential dysfunction and plan customized treatment. Echocardiography plays a crucial role in this assessment, and novel advances in this imaging technique have allowed important steps further in understanding mitral valve alterations and in guiding treatment. In this webinar, all these aspects will be discussed with specific reference to the articles published within the Special Issue "Mitral Valve Development and Disease" of the Journal of Cardiovascular Development and Disease (JCDD).
The following experts will present and talk:
- Dr. Nina Ajmone Marsan, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
- Dr. Francesco Faletra, Istituto Cardiocentro Ticino, Switzerland
- Dr. Mauro Pepi, University of Milan, Italy
When? 30 April 2021 at 10.00am CEST | 4.00am EDT | 4.00pm CST Asia
Medical Sciences announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Medical Sciences website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (1)
20–21 April 2021 Formulation & Drug Delivery Europe: Online
Registration is now open for our Formulation & Drug Delivery Europe: Online, taking place 21–22nd of April 2021 on our virtual event platform.
Free Passes Now Available: https://bit.ly/3rlXPI3
The two-day congress will explore the major challenges facing drug product development and advanced drug delivery, including new & novel therapeutic modalities, the latest formulation strategies as well as process development & continuous manufacturing.
Learn from and network with world-leading industry experts in the Formulation & Drug Delivery space including:
- JANET HALLIDAY, Associate Vice President, FCT and External Drug Delivery Technologies, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- MATTHEW JAMES CLEMENTE, Corporate Vice President, Drug Delivery Systems Engineering, Novo Nordisk
- RENE HOLM, Head & Scientific Director, Drug Product Development, Janssen
- JONATHAN KINGSBURY, Head of Developability & Preformulation Sciences, Sanofi
- CHRISTIAN DESCHANT, Director, Primary Packaging Biologicals, Boehringer Ingelheim
- RENE DATHE, Head TRD Quality Medical Devices Development, Sandoz
- PAVEL STACHIAK, Director of Pharmaceutical Development, Zentiva
As an attending delegate, you will be able to join live & interactive panel discussions and roundtable sessions on:
- Risk Assessment For AgeAppropriate Medicines
- Delivery Challenges For New Therapeutic Modalities
- Patient Centric Drug Development
- Cell & Gene Therapy Drug Delivery
- Introducing Modelling Into Processing
- Impact On Drug Delivery Devices From Combination Product Requirements
This one-of-a-kind event will provide opportunities to join thought leaders from the drug development and R&D areas in our open speed networking sessions and specific subject matter meetings.
For more information visit the website: https://bit.ly/3tqBOtr
Download the full agenda: https://bit.ly/3rpUdom