JCM 2022 Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce that JCM will be awarding 2022 Travel Awards for two postdoctoral fellows or PhD students. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editors-in-Chief, Dr. Emmanuel Andrès and Prof. Dr. Michael G. Hennerici.
– Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows (within five years of receiving Ph.D.) or Ph.D. students, and be actively involved in the research field of clinical medicine.
– Applicants will present their research (oral presentation or poster) at an international conference in 2022.
Required Application Documents:
– Personal CV, including a complete list of publications.
– Outline of current and planned future research.
– The conference (name and homepage) that the applicant will attend, and the abstract that will be presented.
– Recommendation letter from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as postdoctoral fellow or Ph.D. student.
Two winners will, respectively, receive CHF 800 (Swiss Francs) and an award certificate. The fees can be used for registration, travel, or accommodation. You are welcome to submit your application and share this announcement with your colleagues.
Please submit your applications for the JCM 2022 Travel Awards online by 15 March 2022. Prizes will be awarded at the end of June 2022 and announced on the JCM website.