We are pleased to announce that JCM will be awarding 2021 Travel Awards for junior scientists to attend a conference related to clinical medicine research in 2021. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the JCM Editorial Board.
– Postdoctoral fellow (within five years of receiving Ph.D.) or Ph.D. student (proof required).
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please apply online before 31 October 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of January 2021 and announced on the JCM website.