We are pleased to announce that the “2018 Insects Young Investigator Award” is now open. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the
Prof. Dr. Brian T. Forschler
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Hold an earned Ph.D. degree.
- Be 35 years age or under (as of 31 December 2018)
- Ground-breaking research conducted and a significant contribution made to the advancement of entomological research.
- Priority will be given to applicants who publish papers in Insects in 2018.
List of Documents for Application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s research grants.
- Detailed 2018 publication list including authors, title and journal.
- List of conferences the candidate attended in 2018 and the research results presented.
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
- Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
The award will consist of:
- 1000 Swiss Francs
- An offer to publish a paper free of charge without a fixed deadline in Insects after peer review.
- An engraved plaque.
Please submit your nominations at the link (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/insects/awards) by 31 December 2018. The winner will be announced by February 2019.