A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section publishes original studies in the field of organometallic chemistry, a well-established area of research halfway between inorganic and organic chemistry and focusing on catalysis, organic synthesis, enantioselective reactions, stereochemistry, mechanisms, bioinorganic and materials chemistry.
Special emphasis is placed on the relevance of organometallic chemistry to sustaining a better future. Fundamental studies on mechanicistic and structural aspects, as well as new experimental methods and investigation techniques, the use of organometallics in different application areas including biorganometallic chemistry, biology and medicine, green chemistry (energy and sustainable development), theorethical chemistry, industrial chemistry and polymers production, metal-mediated organic synthesis and the activation of small molecules are well appreciated. Original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters and communications on all aspects of organometallic chemistry will be considered for publication in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Coupling Reactions via Ruthenium Catalysis (Deadline: 31 January 2019)
- Iridium Complexes (Deadline: 30 September 2019)
- Metal Complexes Containing Boron Based Ligands (Deadline: 28 February 2019)
- Organoaluminum Compounds (Deadline: 31 July 2019)
- Palladium Catalysts: From Design to Applications (Deadline: 31 March 2019)