Special Issue "Finance and Economics on the Semantic Web"
A special issue of Future Internet (ISSN 1999-5903).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (1 September 2012).
Interests: Semantic Technologies; Semantic IoT; Blockchain; Enterprise Knowledge Graphs; Business Formal Methods
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Since the global economic downturn, it makes eminent sense that the special issue topic is tremendously important for the current world-wide Web research scenario. Currently most research lines delving into financial and economic data management are critical both from an academic and industry impact perspective.
The intersection between Financial and Economic Data Management and the Web Science represents an unwavering challenge for the Semantic Web-related researchers and stakeholders.
The special issue addresses accurately such changes on information demand by taking place at the right spot in time when the financial world is envisaging a “double dip” or a second recession, which will again increase the levels of Financial and Economic Data Management on the Web and Semantic Technologies. It aims at bringing together researchers from several disciplines such as economics, finance, financial data management, politics and their relationship with Computer Science with a common interest in new investigations related to the field of finance, economics and their appliance to the Web and Semantics.
This special issue also publishes an extended version of selected contributions from the FEOSW 2012 (International Workshop on Finance and Economics on the Semantic Web, http://nadir.uc3m.es/feosw2012) workshop.
Mr. Alejandro Rodríguez González
Dr. Angel García Crespo
Dr. Juan Miguel Gomez Berbis
Dr. Brahmananda Sapkota
- Financial Data Management
- Financial Linked Data
- Trust and Security of Financial Data Management
- Semantic Technologies related to Financial Data Management
- Financial Accounting Systems on the Web: Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Reports
- Control mechanisms for Financial Information based on Intelligent Data Management
- Web Science and Economic Data
- Financial and Economics Semantic Web Languages
- Algorithms for Financial and Economic Data Extraction on the Web