Special Issue "Transition to Sustainable Energy System for Smart Cities and Industries"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (25 January 2023) | Viewed by 1753
As a Guest Editor, I would like to invite you to submit your research papers to the Special Issue of Energies on the subject area of “Transition to Sustainable Energy System for Smart Cities and Industries”.
The aim of this Special Issue is to initiate a debate on the necessary activities related to the transition to sustainable energy systems in smart cities and industries. Case studies on specific solutions implemented in the aspect of sustainable development of energy systems, as well as the results of research on the existing state or concepts for the implementation of transformations, are intriguingly welcomed.
Contributions are expected to consider the factors involved in the sustainable energy system of cities and industries and to investigate them in terms of their economic, social, environmental, or legal aspects.
Topics of interest for publication include, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Activities related to the transition to sustainable energy systems for smart cities and industries;
- Municipal energy transition on the way of integration with European Energy Network ENTSO-E;
- Evaluation of urban public transport systems;
- Concepts of urban public transport;
- Forecast for the development of smart cities;
- Sustainable energy system for industries;
- Sustainable energy system for smart cities;
- Concepts of transition to sustainable energy system for industries;
- Partial solutions supporting the transition to a sustainable energy system for cities or industries;
- Smart cities;
- Smart industries.
Dr. Magdalena Wyrwicka
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Energies is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- sustainable energy system
- transition to sustainable energy system
- smart city
- smart industry sustainable energy system for smart city
- sustainable energy system for smart industry
- solutions supporting the transition to a sustainable energy system
- forecast for the development of smart cities
- urban transport in smart city