Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems (AICAS)
A section of Electronics (ISSN 2079-9292).
During the last decade, there has been increasing use of artificial intelligence tools in almost all areas of human activity. Artificial intelligence (AI) is not only at the heart of the current rise in information technology, but in all areas of life. In this regard, new algorithms and systems with the power of AI are being developed. Therefore, new hardware and computer platforms are needed to support emerging AI algorithms and applications, from cloud servers to circuits. Facing these new challenges and opportunities the Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems section has been established to facilitate state-of-the-art research, innovation, and development activities in the areas of artificial intelligence circuits and systems. It serves as the best platform for scholars, technological researchers, and industry professionals to publish their studies and further advance artificial intelligence technologies on circuits and systems.
The Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems section is focused on publications that are related to circuits and systems for artificial intelligence. The section covers topics of interest within hardware-based deep learning AI and algorithmic deep learning AI using machine learning. It is dedicated to the publication of articles not only from the listed areas but also from similar or related areas. We encourage the submission of original contributions derived from theoretical and/or application-oriented research studies.
The subject areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Circuits and systems for artificial intelligence
- Tools/Platforms for artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence computing
- Advanced neural network design
- Neuromorphic processors
- Deep learning algorithms
- Machine learning algorithms
- Cloud artificial intelligence computing platforms
- Hardware accelerators
- Hardware design for artificial intelligence systems
- Design automation for artificial intelligence systems
- Emerging applications of artificial intelligence
- Medical applications of artificial intelligence
- Autonomous vehicle applications of artificial intelligence
- Smart cities and environmental applications of artificial intelligence
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Artificial Intelligence and Ambient Intelligence (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Design, Implementation, and Optimization of Vision Algorithms and Convolutional Neural Networks for Real-Time Vision Applications (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Recent Advances on Circuits and Systems for Artificial Intelligence (Deadline: 31 May 2021)