C 2022 Best Paper Award
We are pleased to announce the “C 2022 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in C from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. One article will receive an award. The paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiCs, and the winner will be announced in May 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in C from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
The award will consist of 500 Swiss Francs and a certificate. In addition, the winner will be given the opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in C in 2022, after the normal peer-review procedure.
The winner will be announced on the journal website in May 2022.
C Editorial Office