A section of Biomolecules (ISSN 2218-273X).
The Section Molecular Reproduction of the open access journal Biomolecules (ISSN 2218-273X) publishes topical reviews and original research articles on the subject of molecular reproductive biology and medicine, reproductive and developmental biology, including reproductive immunology and molecular diagnosis of human reproductive diseases.
This section invites and publishes original contributions, reviews, and discovery articles that include but are not limited to the following:
- Reproductive biology;
- Reproductive immunology;
- Reproductive medicine;
- Reproductive endocrinology;
- Molecular regulation of reproductive processes;
- Embryo development;
- New techniques and methods in reproductive biology;
- Gametogenesis and fertilization.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- State-of-the-Art Molecular Reproduction in Japan (Deadline: 15 February 2023)
- Gametogenesis and Gamete Interaction (Deadline: 22 February 2023)
- Biomolecules in Parental–Embryo Communication and Implantation (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
- Sex Steroids, Sexual Dimorphism, and Reproductive Behavior (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: