Travel Award 2019 (800 CHF)
The editorial team of Atoms is inviting applications for a Travel Award for two young investigators to support participation at a conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee organized by the Atoms Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers working in a field relevant to the scope of Atoms.
- Applicants plan to participate at an international conference in 2019 to present their research (oral or poster presentation)
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference indicating the conference name and website.
- CV, including a complete list of publications in 2018.
- A justification letter (max. 500 words) describing the focus of their research, and what benefits the applicant could get from attending the conference.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words) from a supervisor or PI. The supervisor or PI should sign and confirm that the applicant fulfills all requirements.
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2018. The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of Atoms in February 2019.
Each award will consist of 800 CHF (or 810 USD/720 EUR) and a certificate.