Travel Award 2019
The editorial team of Atoms is inviting applications for a Travel Award for two young investigators to support participation at a conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee organized by the Atoms Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or young lecturers working in a field relevant to the scope of Atoms.
- Applicants plan to participate at an international conference in 2019 to present their research (oral or poster presentation)
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference indicating the conference name and website.
- CV, including a complete list of publications in 2018.
- A justification letter (max. 500 words) describing the focus of their research, and what benefits the applicant could get from attending the conference.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words) from a supervisor or PI. The supervisor or PI should sign and confirm that the applicant fulfills all requirements.
Please submit your applications to [email protected] by 30 November 2018. The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of Atoms in February 2019.
Each award will consist of 800 CHF (or 810 USD/720 EUR) and a certificate.