26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Catalysts: 3.465
We are pleased to inform that Catalysts received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 3.465 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.873. Catalysts now ranks 55/146 (Q2) in the 'Physical Chemistry' category.
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 3.465
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 3.873
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 3.23
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.855
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.954
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Catalysts: