26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for IJERPH: 2.145
We are pleased to inform that the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH) received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.145 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 2.608. IJERPH now ranks 73/180 (Q2) in the category 'Public, Environmental & Occupational Health' (SCIE edition), 44/156 (Q2) in 'Public, Environmental & Occupational Health' (SSCI edition) and 116/241 (Q2) in 'Environmental Sciences.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.145
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 2.608
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.41
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.735
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.998
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for IJERPH:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.