26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information: 1.723
We are pleased to inform that the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (IJGI) received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 1.723 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 1.960. IJGI now ranks 33/49 (Q3) in the 'Physical Geography' category and 18/30 (Q3) in 'Remote Sensing'.
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 1.723
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 1.960
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.10
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.493
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.062
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.