26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Materials: 2.467
We are pleased to inform that Materials received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.467 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.325. Materials now ranks 111/285 (Q2) in the category 'Materials Science, Multidisciplinary.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.467
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 3.325
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 3.02
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.732
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.285
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Materials:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.