26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Minerals: 1.835
We are pleased to inform that Minerals received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 1.835 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 2.037. Minerals now ranks 7/20 (Q2) in the category 'Mining & Mineral Processing' and 13/29 (Q2) in 'Mineralogy.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 1.835
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 2.037
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.21
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017(SJR): 0.462
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.149
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Minerals:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.