26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Viruses: 3.761
We are pleased to inform that Viruses received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 3.761 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.737. Viruses now ranks 11/35 (Q2) in the 'Virology' category.
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 3.761
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 3.737
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 3.88
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 1.805
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.130
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Viruses:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.