26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Water: 2.069
We are pleased to inform that Water received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.069 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 2.250. Water now ranks 34/90 (Q2) in the category 'Water Resources.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.069
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 2.250
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.29
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.634
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.007
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Water:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product.