13–16 September 2021, Maastricht, the Netherlands
International Interdisciplinary Conference on Land Use and Water Quality 2021
LuWQ2021 is an international and interdisciplinary conference on the cutting edge of science, management and policy to minimise effects of agriculture and land use changes on the quality of groundwater and surface waters.
Objectives of the conference are:
- to provide a forum for exchange of scientific knowledge, research to better understand ’systems function’, modelling and uncertainty;
- to discuss the entire policy cycle for water quality improvement;
- to intensify contacts (a) between soil/water related scientists, agro related scientists, social scientists, ecological scientists and economists, and (b) between scientists, water managers and policy makers.
Conference is jointly convened by:
- RIVM, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, the Netherlands
- DCE - Danish Centre for Environment and Energy, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Department of Bioscience, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), Denmark
- Umweltbundesamt (UBA), Federal Environment Agency, Germany