Topical Collection "System Dynamics"
A topical collection in Systems (ISSN 2079-8954).
Dr. Vladimír Bureš
This collection aims at advances in various perspectives and methods of system dynamics. Dealing with societal, economic, managerial, biological, environmental or technical issues, prospective authors are invited to present their latest research outcomes. Not only does this collection pay attention to application of SD in interesting or unusual domains, but solutions to methodological issues or testing and verification of existing methods, tools or techniques applied in SD are also welcomed. Thus, we welcome studies focused, for instance, on:
- mathematical modelling and computer simulation of dynamic feedback systems;
- generic structures such as system archetypes or identification and analysis of widely applicable behavioural insights;
- SD support to development or verification of theories in various scientific fields;
- innovative techniques of work with casual-loop and stock-and-flow diagrams;
- issues related to differences in modelling and simulation of hard or soft systems;
- comparative evaluation of tools and techniques for SD modelling;
- novel techniques or procedures of capturing of mental models;
- complex comparative analysis of SD with other modelling approaches.
Dr. Vladimír Bureš
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the collection website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Systems is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 350 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.