Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Topical Collection "Sustainability in Financial Industry"
A topical collection in Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Dr. Helen Chiappini
Department of Management and Business Administration, G. d’Annunzio University of Chieti-Pescara, Viale Pindaro 42, 65127 Pescara, Italy
Tel. +39 085 4537966
Interests: social impact investment funds; banking sustainability; microfinance; intellectual capital; non-performing loans; governance of financial institutions
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
This Topical Collection focuses on sustainability practices in financial industry. We encourage the submission of empirical and theoretical contributions investigating innovative business models and financial instruments for a sustainable finance, also in the light of the new regulatory frameworks on sustainability. Moreover, the Topical Collection welcomes research papers separately or jointly exploring the environmental, social, and financial performance of both financial institutions and markets.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and selected on the basis of both their quality and their relevance to the theme of this Topical Collection. Themes of interest include but are not limited to:
- Innovative business models for sustainable finance;
- Innovative financial instruments and architectures for sustainability;
- Financial performance of sustainable instruments, institutions, and markets;
- Financial industry accountability practices in the field of sustainability;
- Impact of new sustainability regulations on financial markets and institutions.
Dr. Helen Chiappini
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the collection website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1700 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Sustainable finance
- Impact investing
- Socially responsible investments
- Business models for sustainable finance
- Cross sector partnership for sustainability
- Green bonds
- Social, environmental, and development impact bonds
- Social and environmental impact investment funds
- Green regulation
- CSR of financial institutions
- Social and environmental impact measurement
- Accountability of ESG performance
- Social and environmental rating
- Climate risk
- Intellectual Capital Disclosure
- Corporate Governance
- Non financial disclosure