Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
5–7 December 2019, Taichung, Taiwan
Optics & Photonics Taiwan International Conference (OPTIC) serves as the largest international forum on optics and photonics in Taiwan, aiming to gather authentic scientists, scholars, or engineers of all nationalities by providing participants an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and present the latest research on optics and photonics in both scientific and technological viewpoints. OPTIC 2019 is held from December 5 to December 7, 2019 by National Chung Hsing University, which is located in Taichung, Central Taiwan.
OPTIC 2019 arranges the following 10 parallel sessions covering a broad research scope in optics and photonics.
- Nanophotonic Materials and Devices
- Optical Waveguides and Communications
- Quantum Electronics and Laser Technology
- Holography and Information Processing
- Optical Engineering
- Biophotonics and Biomedical Imaging
- Display Technology
- Solid State Lighting
- Photovoltaic Technology
- Thin-Film Technology and Optical Engineering