A section of Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049).
The Organometallic Chemistry Section of the journal Molecules provides an open platform to disseminate original research and review articles regarding organometallics, catalytic reactions, main group chemistry, materials and biological applications. This section of Molecules will highlight important facets of these fields, covering all organometallics flavors ranging from methodology to application.
In particular, this Section mainly invites contributors that report on:
- The design, synthesis, chemical characterization of novel compounds.
- The discovery of new reactions.
- The discovery and/or the optimization of catalytic processes.
- The application of organometallics in the field of materials science and solid-state chemistry: fluorescence, luminescence, access to nanomaterials, etc.
- The application of biological organometallics in the field of anti-cancer and/or anti-bacterial.
- Computational elucidations of mechanisms.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Molybdenum-Catalyzed Oxidation Reactions (Deadline: 15 February 2019)
- Well-Defined Metal Complex Catalysts for Olefin Polymerization (Deadline: 31 March 2019)
- Nickel Complexes for Catalysis (Deadline: 30 April 2019)
- Medicinal Importance of Ruthenium Compounds (Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- Mesoionic Carbenes: Exceptionally Electron-Rich Carbon-Donor Ligands in Synthesis, Catalysis, and Materials Science (Deadline: 15 June 2019)
- Ligands for Chelation Therapy and Chelation Technology for Environmental Remediation (Deadline: 31 July 2019)
- Boron in Catalysis and Materials Chemistry: A Themed Issue in Honor of Professor Todd B. Marder on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday (Deadline: 1 June 2020)