A section of Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049).
The Organometallic Chemistry Section of Molecules provides an open platform to disseminate original Research Articles and Reviews covering all areas of organometallic chemistry. Articles on the synthesis of organometallic complexes, catalysis, design of catalytic processes, bioorganometallic chemistry, and structure and reactivity of main group metals, transition metals, and lanthanides are of significant interest of the Organometallic Section of Molecules. The Organometallic Section highlights important facets of organometallic chemistry on the interface of organic and inorganic chemistry, covering organometallic chemistry aspects ranging from synthesis to application.
In particular, the Organometallic Section invites contributions that report on:
- The design, synthesis, and characterization of organometallic complexes.
- The design and discovery of catalytic processes.
- The discovery and optimization of chemical technologies.
- The application of organometallic chemistry in materials science and solid-state chemistry, including fluorescence, luminescence, nanomaterials, and energy.
- The application of organometallic chemistry in biochemistry, including anti-cancer and anti-bacterial complexes.
- Computational studies of organometallic reactions and complexes.
Impact Factor: 3.060 (2018); 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.380 (2018)
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Luminescent Lanthanide Complexes (Deadline: 31 July 2020)
- Advances in Organometallic Chemistry—Papers of the Editorial Board Members (EBMs) (Deadline: 31 July 2020)
- New Metalating Agents: Design, Synthesis and Applications (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- Recent Advances in the Chemistry of Organoiron Compounds (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- Antiparasitic Organometallic Compounds (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Organometallic Compounds: Synthesis and Biological Activity (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Chemistry and Applications of Group 7 Metal Complexes (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Metal-Induced Molecule Activation and Coupling Reactions (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Influencers in Organometallic Chemistry-A Themed Issue Honoring Dr. Michel Pfeffer (Deadline: 31 January 2021)