A section of Molecules (ISSN 1420-3049).
The Organometallic Chemistry Section of Molecules provides an open platform to disseminate original Research Articles and Reviews covering all areas of organometallic chemistry. Articles on the synthesis of organometallic complexes, catalysis, design of catalytic processes, bioorganometallic chemistry, and structure and reactivity of main group metals, transition metals, and lanthanides are of significant interest of the Organometallic Section of Molecules. The Organometallic Section highlights important facets of organometallic chemistry on the interface of organic and inorganic chemistry, covering organometallic chemistry aspects ranging from synthesis to application.
In particular, the Organometallic Section invites contributions that report on:
- The design, synthesis, and characterization of organometallic complexes.
- The design and discovery of catalytic processes.
- The discovery and optimization of chemical technologies.
- The application of organometallic chemistry in materials science and solid-state chemistry, including fluorescence, luminescence, nanomaterials, and energy.
- The application of organometallic chemistry in biochemistry, including anti-cancer and anti-bacterial complexes.
- Computational studies of organometallic reactions and complexes.
Impact Factor: 4.411 (2020);5-Year Impact Factor: 4.587 (2020)
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Recent Advances in Supramolecular Organometallic Chemistry (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Cluster Chemistry: Metal Clusters of the Main Group and Transition Elements (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Cyanide Chemistry (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Exclusive Feature Papers in Organometallic Chemistry (Deadline: 15 November 2021)
- Indole, Azaindole and Indazole Derivatives and Their Compounds with Metal Ions (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Heterocyclic and Organometallic Chemistry: Theme Issue in Honor of Prof. Dr. Daniel Comins’s Great Contribution (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Metal-Organic Complexes: Applications in Chemistry and Materials Science (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Ligands in Catalysis (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Transition Metal and Main Group Hydrides: Structure, Reactivity, and Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Recent Advances in Organoselenium Chemistry (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Chemistry and Applications of Group 7 Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Metal-Induced Molecule Activation and Coupling Reactions (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Recent Development of Novel Metal Catalysis (Deadline: 1 February 2022)
- Recent Advancements in Organometallic Chemistry and Homogeneous Catalysis (Deadline: 31 March 2022)