Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
28 October 2019
Recruiting Editors for Minerals
- Mineral Processing and Metallurgy Section
- Mineral Deposits Section
- Environmental Mineralogy and Biogeochemistry Section
- Mineral Geochemistry and Geochronology Section
- Crystallography and Physical Chemistry of Minerals Section
- Clays and Clay Minerals (a new section to be launched)
The journal is looking to expand the Editorial Board and cover areas that are less well-represented by the current team. If you are interested in serving as an Academic Editor on the Editorial Board, or have potential candidates to recommend, please reach out to us by 31 March 2020.
As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- To make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted, or not, based on the reports we collect;
- To serve as Editor of a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you;
- Reviewing some manuscripts in your area of interest and when you are available;
- Recommending timely topics or appropriate conferences;
- Promoting Minerals and increasing its visibility at related academic conferences.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Minerals Editorial Office ([email protected]). We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Read more about our cookies here.
Help us to further improve by taking part in this short 5 minute survey