Materials 2021 Young Investigator Award (2,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that the Materials 2021 Young Investigator Award is open to nominations. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of materials science. The Editor-in-Chief of Materials, Prof. Dr. Maryam Tabrizian, will preside over an Evaluation Committee to assess the nominations.
– Ph.D. degree received within the last 5 years;
– Ground-breaking contribution to the advancement of materials science.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including a list of research grants, publications, and conferences attended in recent 3 years;
– Signed nomination letters from two established scientists in the field;
– A scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
The Award Will Consist of:
– 2000 Swiss Francs;
– A certificate;
– An offer to publish a free paper without a fixed deadline in Materials.
Nomination materials of candidates should be submitted online (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials/awards/889). If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Materials Editorial Office ([email protected]). Nominations for this award will be open until 31 October 2020 and the winner will be announced on Materials website by the end of February 2021.
Prof. Dr. Maryam Tabrizian