Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Materials Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topical Advisory Panel
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor’s Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem in the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Visit our dedicated information section to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
20 September 2020
First Poster Competition on Material Science Postponed to 5 November 2020
At the request of the majority of scholars and considering the modification requirements for current submissions, we have decided to postpone the poster competition to 5 November 2020. Please check the competition details and submit all required documents via our official website.
Topic: All aspects of Materials Science.
Date: 5 August to 5 November
Submit your poster: https://sciforum.net/conference/PCMS
- The content of the poster can be a comprehensive presentation of your recent research results or a summary of the cutting-edge research in your field. However, all posters must be related to Materials Science.
- No copyright issues with any elements in the poster.
- The minimum size for images is 148 mm × 210 mm (horizontal × vertical) at 300 dpi.
- Posters should be in gif/jpg/png/jpeg/bmp format and no larger than 4 MB.
- The poster should be submitted to the system along with a valid link on Twitter about the poster before 5 November.
- Applicants should be PhD students or researchers with a PhD degree in Materials Science or a related field.
Required Application Documents:
- A caption with poster title and brief introduction.
- An updated CV and a scanned copy of the applicant’s doctorate/student certificate.
- A link corresponding to a relevant tweet about the poster on Twitter.
To register for the poster prize:
- Register and submit via Sciforum.
- Tweet about your poster with the title, #MaterialsPoster, and any other relevant subject hashtag(s).
- Share your poster with as many as people as possible.
- Discuss and answer questions from the community or committee members.
- Win a prize if your poster is selected as the best!
- Number of likes/retweets of each entry by 5 December (20% of the total score)
- Voting results by poster committee (80% of the total score)
- Interest to the readers
- Rich in content and coherent
- Significance of content
First Prize: 500 CHF and a 50% discount voucher;
Second Prize: 300 CHF and a 30% discount voucher each;
Third Prize: 200 CHF and a 20% discount voucher each;
Note: The voucher can be applied to manuscripts submitted to Materials before 31 December 2021.
The winners will be announced on the Materials website and on Twitter by end of December.
For any questions, please contact [email protected].