Upcoming MDPI Conferences (1)
26–28 May 2021 8th International Symposium on Sensor Science
Gathering of the interdisciplinary community is necessary for synergistic development in the field of sensors and improvement of life quality. Updating the community on the most recent works and building new links between disciplines enables discussion and new collaborations.
This conference will bring together leading researchers, from both academia and industry, to share their recent findings on a range of topics related to Bio- and Nano-Sensors, Bioelectronics, Chemical Sensors, Physical Sensors, Sensor Applications, and Smart Systems. It will focus on significant advances in the area of sensorics, enabling increased sensitivity, portability, and connectivity. Therefore, the target participants for the proposed conference are experts in the sensors community while, at the same time, the conference is expected to be mutually beneficial for young researchers and students.
We look forward to welcoming you at this exciting meeting in Dresden.
Machines announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Machines website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (4)
6–9 July 2020 The 2020 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM 2020)
Boston, MA, USA
9–11 September 2020 The Third International Conference of IFToMM ITALY
The aim of the Conference is to bring together researchers, industry professionals and students not only of the Italian community from the broad ranges of disciplines referring to Mechanism Science, in an intimate, collegial and stimulating environment. The Third International Conference of the IFToMM ITALY association will be held at the School of Polytechnic and Basic Sciences of the University of Napoli "Federico II", in Naples, Italy. The conference is under the patronage of IFToMM, the International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science.
Papers are welcome on topics related to the aspects of theory, design, practice and application of the Mechanism and Machine Science, including but not limited to:
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Computational Kinematics
- Dynamics of Machinery
- Gearing and Transmissions
- History of Mechanism Science
- Industrial and Non-Industrial Applications
- Mechanism Design
- Multibody Dynamics
- Rotor Dynamics
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control
- Diagnostics of Mechanical Systems
23–25 September 2020 The 24th edition of IManEE 2020 International Conference
The 24th edition of IManEE 2020 International Conference will be held in Athens, Greece, on September 23 – 25, 2020.
- Advanced Machining and Surface Engineering
- Assembling Technologies, Forming Technologies, Additive Manufacturing
- Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacturing, Welding Technologies
- Advanced Materials
- Design and Analysis, •CAD/CAM/CAE/CAx Technologies, Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes;
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment, Devices and Instrumentation,
- Innovation, Creativity, Learning and Education in Engineering
- Industrial and Product Management, Quality and Evaluation
- Automotive & Transport Engineering
- Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials
- Precision machining processes, Hard machining, Gear machining, Abrasive machining, Environmentally conscious machining, Precision assembly
- Precision cutting tools, Tool constructions, Tool materials and coatings
- Precision machining modelling, FEM, MD, Soft computing, Statistical methods, Other modelling methods
- Non-conventional machining processes, Micro- and nano technologies, Machining by high energy density (laser machining, water jet machining)
- Precision machine tools
- Metal forming, Metal forming processes, Tool materials, Heat-treatment and surface treatment of forming tools
- Metrology and quality control, Measurement and analysis of surface integrity, Measurement of shape and position error