Upcoming MDPI Conferences (0)No conferences found for the selection.
JoF announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the JoF website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (1)
5–8 March 2023 16th European Conference on Fungal Genetics
We are happy to announce the 16th European Conference on Fungal Genetics (ECFG16) that will take place in Innsbruck, Austria from 5 to 8 March 2023.
With the last ECFG conference having been held in Rome in the year 2020, it is too long since we last had a face-to-face fungal meeting in Europe. It is therefore high time to meet in person again and engage in scientific exchange and discussions.
Thus, we will now be resuming the long tradition of the ECFG conference series that is committed to bringing together scientists working in the field of fungal genetics and biology. The conference will provide an excellent opportunity to present and discuss progress and the latest advances in the field with your colleagues and leading experts in three plenary and twelve parallel sessions, as well as in several satellite meetings that will complement the ECFG16 conference program.
Our venue, Congress Innsbruck, is ideally located next to Innsbruck’s Old Town with its numerous historical sights and lots of restaurants and bars. We invite you to present your exciting results while also enjoying the alpine-urban flair of Innsbruck, a city often called “the capital of the Alps”.
We very much look forward to meeting you in Innsbruck in March 2023!
Susanne Zeilinger and Hubertus Haas (Conference chairs)
Characteristics and Goals of ECFG16:
- ECFG16 is the largest European conference focusing on fungal genetics and biology
- ECFG16, with 3 plenary and 12 parallel sessions as well as several satellite meetings, will showcase recent advances in fungal biology and genetics
- ECFG16 provides a platform for people interested in fungal genetics from both academia and industry and fosters scientific discussions and co-operation
- ECFG16 brings together young scientists and experienced researchers from all over the world
- The ECFG conference series has a tradition of more than 30 years
- A major European conference on fungal genetics attracting hundreds of young and experienced researchers from around the world
- A platform to showcase your products and get global visibility
- An opportunity for company representatives to connect with conference delegates
- Unique environment in the middle of the Alps
- Located in the middle of Europe with easy access by plane, train, and car