J. Compos. Sci. Awards
Travel Award 2019
We are inviting applications for one Travel Award for postdoctoral fellows or PhD students to attend an international conference of their choice in 2019. The Award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Francesco Tornabene.
- Applicants must be Postdoctoral Fellows or Ph.D students involved in composites science and related fields.
- Applicants must present their research (oral presentation or poster) at the conference in 2019.
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. Outline of current and future work (500 words).
2. Curriculum vitae, including a complete list of publications.
3. The conference you will attend (list the conference name and its website), and an abstract that will be presented.
4. Recommendation letter from the supervisor, research director, or department head that also confirms the applicant’s status as a Postdoctoral Fellow or Ph.D student.
Please submit your applications by 30 December 2018. The winner will be informed by email and announced on the Journal of Composites Science website by 1 March 2019.