A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
The Clinical Cytology Section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine includes contributions considering the diagnosis, investigation and management of several disease. We welcome translational and clinical research presenting novel results of the highest quality in any area of cell biology and medicine, including organ/cell transplantation and stem cell therapy. Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative studies are welcome. Our goal is to facilitate rapid communication and high visibility of cell medicine research through swift online processing and dissemination.
- Cell biology
- Cell therapy
- Stem cells
- Cell/Organ transplantation
- Cancer cells
- Blood cells
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Clinical Application of Stem Cells in Regeneration Medicine (Deadline: 10 October 2022)
- Selected Papers from the JSOPB 2021-2022 (Deadline: 25 October 2022)
- Therapeutic Advances in Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Oxidative Stress in Chronic Diseases (Deadline: 30 October 2022)
- One-Step Approaches for Regenerative Medicine—Rationale, Characterization, and Outcomes for the Use of Regenerative Medicine Products (Deadline: 25 November 2022)
- Integrating Clinical and Translational Research Networks—Building Team Medicine - Series 2 (Deadline: 20 December 2022)