A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
The Clinical Cytology Section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine includes contributions considering the diagnosis, investigation and management of several disease. We welcome translational and clinical research presenting novel results of the highest quality in any area of cell biology and medicine, including organ/cell transplantation and stem cell therapy. Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative studies are welcome. Our goal is to facilitate rapid communication and high visibility of cell medicine research through swift online processing and dissemination.
- Cell biology
- Cell therapy
- Stem cells
- Cell/Organ transplantation
- Cancer cells
- Blood cells
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells in Immunity and Disease—Series II (Deadline: 20 July 2021)
- Endothelial Cells: From Mechanisms of Dysfunction to Therapeutic Targets (Deadline: 30 July 2021)
- Endothelial Cell Metabolism under Pathological Conditions (Deadline: 31 July 2021)
- Tissue Perfusion and Organ Regeneration (Deadline: 15 October 2021)
- Recent Advances in Skeletal Muscle-Derived Stem Cells (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Therapeutic Applications of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells for Regenerative Medicine (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Therapies Based on Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) and MSC-Derived Exosomes (Deadline: 31 December 2021)