Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section publishes original studies in the field of coordination chemistry in its wider sense, involving interactions of main group elements, transition metals, and f-elements as coordination centers with organic or inorganic ligands. Bioinorganic and medical studies of such systems will also be included in this section. Special emphasis is put on the synthesis, structure, bonding, optical and physical–chemical properties, kinetics and mechanisms as well as the thermochemistry of coordination compounds.
In addition, applied contributions targeted at the latest findings in novel materials such as catalysts, magnets, optical materials, solvatochromic-, thermochromic-, or otherwise chromotropic coordination compounds and others are very much welcome. Investigations on mutual Lewis acid–base interactions, and solvent–solute interaction are appreciated.
Theoretical investigations should be paralleled by experimental results. Original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters, and communications on all aspects of coordination chemistry will be considered for publication in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Metal Complexes with N-donor Ligands (Deadline: 31 May 2023)
- Vanadium in the Center: Current Chemistry and Utilization of the Versatile Metal (Deadline: 31 May 2023)
- Phosphorus Ligands for the Stabilization of Unusual and Elusive Structures in Transition Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 May 2023)
- Synthesis, Structure and Properties of Schiff Base Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 May 2023)
- Revealing Reaction Mechanisms in Homogeneous Transition Metal Catalysis II (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Advances in Polyoxometalates for Supramolecular Architecture, Biomimetics and Bioapplications (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Inorganics for Catalysts: Design, Synthesis and Applications (Deadline: 31 July 2023)
- Binuclear Complexes II (Deadline: 31 July 2023)
- Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Lanthanide and Actinide Molecular Compounds (Deadline: 31 July 2023)
- Inorganic Sorbents in Water Treatment (Deadline: 20 August 2023)
- Efficient Synthetic Strategies for Smart Coinage Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Editorial Board Members’ Collection Series in “Featuring Ligands and Their Applications in Coordination Chemistry” (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Chemical Sensors of Inorganic Cations and Anions (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- 10th Anniversary of Inorganics: Coordination Chemistry (Deadline: 31 October 2023)
- Recent Advances in Biological and Catalytic Applications of Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 October 2023)
- Late Transition Metal Complexes: Featuring Ligand Design and Properties (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Polyoxometalate Chemistry for Smart Materials (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
- Supramolecular Coordination Complexes: Synthesis and Applications (Deadline: 30 November 2023)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: