A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section publishes original studies in the field of coordination chemistry in its wider sense, involving interactions of main group elements, transition metals, and f-elements as coordination centers with organic or inorganic ligands. Bioinorganic and medical studies of such systems will also be included in this section. Special emphasis is put on the synthesis, structure, bonding, optical and physical–chemical properties, kinetics and mechanisms as well as the thermochemistry of coordination compounds.
In addition, applied contributions targeted at the latest findings in novel materials such as catalysts, magnets, optical materials, solvatochromic-, thermochromic-, or otherwise chromotropic coordination compounds and others are very much welcome. Investigations on mutual Lewis acid–base interactions, and solvent–solute interaction are appreciated.
Theoretical investigations should be paralleled by experimental results. Original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters, and communications on all aspects of coordination chemistry will be considered for publication in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Bonding in Actinide and Lanthanide Complexes (Deadline: 20 July 2019)
- Transition Metal Carbonyl Clusters (TMCC) (Deadline: 31 July 2019)
- Functional Coordination Polymers and Metal–Organic Frameworks (Deadline: 31 July 2019)
- Recent Advances in Coordination Rings and Cages (Deadline: 30 September 2019)
- Heterometallic Complexes (Deadline: 31 October 2019)
- Novel Ligand Design in Coordination Compounds (Deadline: 31 December 2019)
- Selenium and Tellurium-Centred Metal Complexes (Deadline: 31 December 2019)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: