11 July 2022, Online
IJERPH Webinar | DNA Methylation Changes in Response to Environmental Exposure and Lifestyle
In the last few years, a tremendous amount of research papers have highlighted the association between blood DNA methylation levels and various exposure to risk factors, cognitive and functional outcomes, diseases, and longevity. Blood DNA methylation can accurately predict an individual state of health and is a robust surrogate biomarker of different exposures during the life course.
In this seminar event, four of the most talented and productive young researchers in the field will talk about recent advances in molecular epidemiology and discuss open research questions, analytical approaches, opportunities and challenges for future studies, and how to translate the results into public health policies.
The following experts will be present and talk:
- Dr. Giovanni Fiorito, Laboratory of Biostatistics, Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Sassari, Italy
- Dr. Pierre-Antoine Dugué, Precision Medicine, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, Monash University, Australia
- Dr. Robert Hillary, Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine, Institute of Genetics and Cancer, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Dr. Evangelos Chandakas, School of Public Health, Department of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Dr. Elena Colicino, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York
When? 11 July 2022 at 11:00 am CEST | 5:00 am EDT | 5:00 pm CST Asia
Register now for free!