21–23 July 2021, Online
Noncoding RNA World: From Mechanism to Therapy
It is a pleasure to announce the upcoming international scientific conference ncRNA 2021 – Noncoding RNA World: From Mechanism to Therapy, chaired by Prof. Dr. Rory Johnson from National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR ) “RNA & Disease”, University of Bern, Switzerland and Prof. Dr. Ling-Ling Chen from Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The event is sponsored by MDPI and the open-access journal non-coding RNA. Previously planned as an in-person event, we have decide to bring the conference to a fully online format, still to be held on 21-23 July 2021. The conference will be covering the following topics: Mechanism of ncRNA processing and function, Structure and bioinformatics of ncRNAs, ncRNAs in development and diseases, Biotechnology of ncRNA, and ncRNA therapeutics.
We would love to count on your participation in this event. Abstract Submission deadline is 26 March 2021, so do not miss this chance to register and submit your work. Furthermore, you will be eligible for a chance to win our Best Oral Presentation Award of CHF 500.- and Best Poster Award of CHF 400.- , both with a certificate. To find out more information about submitting your abstract and registering, as well as to view the preliminary program, please visit our conference website.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Piero Carninci, RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Narry Kim, Institute for Basic Science, Korea & Seoul National University, Korea
- Prof. Dr. Janusz M. Bujicki, International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Poland
- Prof. Dr. Sven Diederichs, University of Freiburg, Germany & German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- Prof. Dr. Shinichi Nakagawa, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Dr. Aiming Ren, Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, China
- Dr. Xiaohua Shen, Tsinghua University, China
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Thum, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (MHH), Germany
- Dr. Igor Ulitsky, Weizmann Insitute of Science, Switzerland
We look forward to receiving your research papers and to virtually welcoming you to this conference!