We are pleased to announce that Heritage will be granting a Travel Award to one junior scientist. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Heritage Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of cultural and natural heritage science to be held in 2023 in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and a list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Heritage 2023 Travel Award online by 31 December 2022. Prizes will be awarded at the end of February 2023 and announced on the Heritage website.
Heritage Editorial Office