We are pleased to announce that the Heritage 2021 PhD Thesis Award is now open. This prize will be awarded to a Ph.D. student who is about to graduate or participate in the graduation thesis reply. All applications will be assessed by an evaluation Committee led by the Editors-in-Chief, Dr. Nicola Masini and Dr. Francesco Soldovieri.
a. The candidate must be a Ph.D. student who is going to graduate or participate in graduation thesis defenses.
b. The PhD thesis must be original work.
c. The PhD thesis must be defended between 1 September 2020 and 31 August 2021.
d. Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English, of around 3000 words;
– A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award;
– The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis;
– An electronic copy of the PhD thesis.
– Quality of resume and publications;
– Relevance of the candidate and research description;
– Novelty of the candidate’s PhD thesis;
– Strength of the recommendation letter;
– Anticipated academic potential;
– Originality and impact of the research.
– Bonus (800 CHF)
Please send your applications and materials at the link on the journal website by 30 September 2021. The winner will be announced on the Heritage website by the end of October 2021.