As Editor-in-Chief of Forests, I am pleased to announce the 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Award of Forests. Careful and timely peer reviews are the foundation of all successful journals. We are pleased to be able to recognize a few outstanding reviewers and offer them a nominal cash award for their exemplary service to Forests and, in turn, to the broader scientific community.
Four reviewers have been selected on the basis of the timeliness, quality, and speed of their review reports. They are:
– Dr. Tomasz Oszako, Forest Research Institute, Braci Leśnej 3, 05-090 Sękocin Stary, Poland.
– Prof. Dr. Stelian Alexandru Borz, Department of Forest Engineering, Forest Management Planning and Terrestrial Measurements, Faculty of Silviculture and Forest Engineering, Transilvania University of Brasov, Şirul Beethoven 1, 500123 Brasov, Romania.
– Dr. Maricar Aguilos, Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695, USA.
– Dr. Narayan Bhusal, College of Agriculture and Life Science, Seoul National University, 1Gwanak ro, Gwanak gu 8826, Korea.
Each of them will receive the following:
– 500 CHF (Swiss Francs);
– Opportunities to publish papers (no quantity limit) with 50% discount in 2022;
– A certificate.
We thank them for their efforts in the review process. In addition, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the reviewers for their time and dedication in 2021.
If you are interested in reviewing articles for Forests, please register your contact details, including your ORCID identifier, institutional affiliation, a short CV, and 5–6 keywords in line with your expertise at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer_reviewer/step/1.
The managing editors will send you a notification once approved.
Prof. Dr. Timothy A. Martin