Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
8 September 2020
Recruiting Editorial Board Members for Diversity
Diversity is recruiting Editorial Board members:
To accommodate the increase in manuscript submissions and to better focus the activities of the journal, we have introduced journal Sections (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/diversity/sections). At the same time, the journal is looking to expand the Editorial Board and cover areas that are underrepresented by the current team. If you are interested in serving on the Editorial Board, or have potential candidates to recommend, please reach out to us.
Applicants for Editorial Board positions may nominate a specific Section in which they feel their expertise lies or may nominate themselves as an Editorial Board member for the entire journal.
Diversity (ISSN 1424-2818; Impact Factor: 1.402) is a fully open-access journal on the science of biodiversity from molecules, genes, populations, and species, to ecosystems. It is indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Scopus (CiteScore in 2019: 1.7), and other important databases.
As an Editorial Board member, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Pre-screening submissions and making decisions on whether they should be rejected or accepted for processing;
- Editing a Special Issue on a topic related to your research;
- Recommending timely topics and suggesting potential Guest Editors;
- Publishing/inviting/recommending one paper free of charge per year;
- Identify appropriate conferences for the promotion of Diversity;
- Promoting the journal.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Diversity Editorial Office ([email protected]). We look forward to hearing from you soon.